The Madman's Game The Madman's Game

Realy tasty song !

The begening remind me the old theme village song of diablo 1 !!!

thecoreman responds:

lol that game sucks :P

Thanks for the review dude!

Auecs- MISCHIEF! Auecs- MISCHIEF!

Yheaa!!

I realy love the intro!! Realy tranci :P and the song in general are realy nice and kiss ass ! ;) Keep it up and stay the king of house here !

Auecs responds:

Kiss ass? lol i think I know what you meant to say... haha Thanks a bunch for the review!!

-Auecs

Auecs-mischief (preview) Auecs-mischief (preview)

Gg !!

Realy nice ! You are the better house maker here ... Yheaaa !

Auecs responds:

Thanks, man! ;-)

-Ambience of Space (Light)- -Ambience of Space (Light)-

yess YesSss!!

This is the first and real ambient I heard in newground ans you know what?? This is a good one =) !! I realy love this song realy nice job!

punk7890 responds:

Thanks!

Aequanimus Aequanimus

AAaa!!

Again a little too hard for be a real ambient but this is a realy nice song =)!!

Tears of the Innocent Tears of the Innocent

Love this song!

No one in NG made a real ambient song!! This is more like slow trance at all ^^" but this is a nice song =)!

AuECS-Missed But Not Loved AuECS-Missed But Not Loved

WooT !

I hope the full version will be soon ;) !! For the moment this is not a long one but a nice one! =D Because of you I love house now =P

- DJ-DMR -

Shadows (NG) Shadows (NG)

Woo W!

That is a new Newgrounds musci style! All they other are all the same thing but this one is realy nice and unique! ! Realy good Start and End !!

--Beyond the Threshold-- --Beyond the Threshold--

mM mm Mmmmm

Like you said I have listen some of your stuff! I think you know how too change de sound to make it original but you dont know or you dont realy use the mixer! Because I know you use FL because I reconise the sound !! Mabey good job !! =)

KrazeyOne responds:

yeah, its true. i dont really use the mixer. XD but, i think it still sounds pretty good. :D thanks for listening! :D

Auecs- (Untitled) Auecs- (Untitled)

Nice

Just realy nice! this is a perfect house song to make dance evrybody!!